When you make a purchase from Rovan , or use the Rovan website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Refunds and replacements - You may seek a refund, replacement or store credit if products purchased on the Rovan website:
- are, or become, faulty, through no fault of your own;
- are not fit for the stated purpose for which you bought the product;
- don’t match the description of the product on the Rovan website; or
- have defects that were not obvious.
Please refer to our Returns and Damages Policy for further information.
Copyright – all images, content and site design and their arrangement is copyright Rovan or, in the case of some of the product images and descriptions, of their original owners. You may not distribute, modify or reproduce content, images or site design without written permission from Rovan.
Liability and indemnity – Subject to applicable law, Rovan , its related bodies corporate, its employees, directors, suppliers, shareholders or partners will not be liable for any losses, damages, claims or expenses (incidental, special, exemplary, direct, indirect, consequential or other) arising from the use of our site, products purchased from our site or arising from the use of products purchased on our site.
You agree to indemnify and hold Rovan and its officers and employees harmless from any claims of any nature (including legal costs) by any third party arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the Rovan website.
Limitation of liability – To the extent permitted by law, Rovan ’s liability for any breach of a condition or warranty is limited in the case of goods supplied by Rovan to any one of the following options:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
In the case of services supplied by Rovan , Rovan ’s liability is limited to one of the following at our option:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Content submitted by you – By submitting content for inclusion on our website (such as customer reviews) you grant Rovan a royalty free, worldwide and exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, modify, publish, adapt and publicly display that content.
Legal capacity – By purchasing a product from a Rovan website you warrant that you are over 18 years of age and have the capacity to make a legally binding contract.
Information on this site – While we make every possible effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on a Rovan site we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of that information. We may change information on this site at any time without notifying you and you agree that the use of any information is at your sole risk. Rovan does not represent that any information obtained from a Rovan website is free from viruses or any other faults or defects.
Availability of products – Prices and availability of all products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected as they are discovered and Rovan reserves the right to revoke any offer, correct any error, omission or inaccuracy at any time (including after an order has been placed).
Risk and Title – Rovan will retain the title to the products you order until you have made payment in full for those products, but all risk in the products will pass to you upon their delivery to, or collection by, a postal or courier service.
Office Address - Our office address is Unit 10, 26 Wattle Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100, Australia.
Trademarks – the Rovan logo and name are registered trademarks of Rovan .
Prices - All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Delivery - We only deliver products to Australia.
Variation of terms – Rovan reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the rovan website without notice. Your continued use of the Rovan website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. Rovan may modify, suspend, discontinue, or expand the extent of the services provided on the Rovan website at any time.
Warranties – Rovan expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness of a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Governing law -These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Gift Certificate Terms and ConditionsThe following terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any electronic gift certificate originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf (the "gift certificate") through Rovan websites. Gift certificates are issued by Rovan (referred to hereinafter as either "rovan", "we", "us" or "our"). By purchasing a gift certificate, accepting and retaining a gift certificate, or using a gift certificate, you agree to these Terms.
- Gift certificates are only valid in Australia.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed through rovan.com.au
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Use of the gift certificate is limited to the amount of funds held on the gift certificate. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the gift certificate, up to the total funds available on the gift certificate. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the gift certificate to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid credit card or debit card. To the extent permitted by law, the original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen gift certificates. Protect your gift certificate as if it were cash and safeguard the gift certificate from authorized use.
- we may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- we reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any gift certificates purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to the rovan.com.au websites.
- Resale of a gift certificate or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the gift certificate is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with a gift certificate, we reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the gift certificate.
- The consideration paid for the gift certificate, including any unredeemed balances, is the property of Rovan.
- If any one or more of the covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall be for any reason whatsoever held invalid, then such covenants, agreements, provisions or terms shall be deemed severable from the remaining covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms sets forth the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior understandings, written or oral, are superseded by these Terms. All terms and conditions set forth herein are applicable to the extent permitted by law.